Christmas is a time to spend with loved ones; a time for reconnecting with family and friends.
Here at Alderney & Sackville Hearing Centers, we understand just how valuable that connection is and want to help! Often holidays, such as Christmas, are not as enjoyable as they could be when you have an untreated hearing loss that may make you feel isolated. However, hearing aids are not always a feasible option due to financial constraints, especially during the holiday season.
As your local audiology clinic, we understand the importance of communication and social interaction, so this Christmas, we have decided to share the Gift of Christmas Chear.
Nominate yourself, a loved one, or a friend today who would benefit from hearing aids!
Please see Rules and Conditions below for full details:
- Submissions can be in the form of a typed submission between 100-500 words OR a video submission no longer than 3 minutes, detailing what makes the nominee special and why they deserve to receive The Gift of Christmas Chear.
- Submissions must include an audiogram from a hearing assessment completed within the last 12 months. Please contact our clinic if a hearing test is required.
- Submissions must be sent electronically or dropped off to the clinic location of your choice during business hours.
Alderney Hearing Centre: [email protected]
44-46 Portland Street, Suite 204, Dartmouth, NS
Sackville Hearing Centre: [email protected]
294 Cobequid Road, Suite 10, Lower Sackville, NS
- Nominees must be 18 years of age or older.
- Nominees must live in the Halifax Regional Municipality area and be able to provide their own mode of transportation to the clinic for appointments.
- Nominees must not be eligible for coverage by a third party, such as Veterans Affairs, WCB, or NIHB.
- The winners will be chosen by a panel of judges from outside the clinic.
- By accepting The Gift of Christmas Chear, you give us the right to use your story in advertising. All personal and private information can be changed.
- The prize includes a 3-year hearing aid manufacturer warranty and 1 year of complimentary hearing aid services.
- Submissions are due no later than midnight on Sunday, December 13th, 2020. The winner for each clinic will be announced on Monday, December 21st, 2020 and fit with hearing aids in January 2021.